Memorial Day Weekend Family Getaway
Kick off your summer with a weekend of fun!
Looking for a family getaway for Memorial Day weekend? Join us at Camp Tecumseh for Family Camp. Rent a cabin for your family or invite friends to join you. We’ll provide the food, activities, and lots of fun.
Family Camp is a Fantastic Value for a Weekend Getaway
The Family Camp registration fee includes all this and more:
- 2 nights lodging in our cabins – Friday night and Saturday night
- 5 meals – Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Activities – Examples include rock climbing, archery, boating, and crafts
- Zipline- Soar through the woods like an accipiter!
For more details, including a typical schedule, see our What to Expect page for Family Camps.
Which Pricing Option is Best for You?
We offer two different payment options for Family Camp:
- Share with Others (Individual Pricing at $97 per person) – shared housing with other families, with men in a cabin on one side of a duplex, and women in another cabin on the other side of the duplex
- Rent a Cabin for Your Family (Cabin Pricing at $350 for the entire cabin, plus $50 per person) – most popular option
Use this table to figure out which option is best for your family:
|Number of People||Option A (Individual Pricing) Cost Per Person||Option B (Cabin Pricing) Cost Per Person|
Memorial Day Family Camp is Closed
For more information, contact Meg Piechocki.