Former staff members Heidi Olson and Sheila Wilimitis have coined the new phrase/verb “Twenty-Twelve-It”. What new things will you embrace, step out in, expand, or upgrade in 2012? Twenty-Twelve your attitude, your habits, your relationships, your outlook, your week at Camp!
Here is an excerpt from Heidi and Sheila’s January 1st “Twenty-Twelve-It” blog post (http://twenty-twelve-it.blogspot.com/):
How are you going to twenty-twelve-it?
In one sentence, record for the world how you are going to twenty-twelve-it. Here are a few “twenty-twelve-it’s” to get you started…
- “I’m gonna twenty-twelve my health by moving more, eating well and drinking water.”
- “I’m gonna twenty-twelve my job search by believing that there is something even better out there and that I am capable of getting it.”
- “I’m gonna twenty-twelve my future by dreaming bigger dreams.”
- “I’m gonna twenty-twelve my relationship with my sister by moving forward in compassion and forgiveness because I know she struggles with her own insecurities just like me.”
- “I’m gonna twenty-twelve my wardrobe with a trip to Goodwill to both give and receive.”
- “I’m gonna twenty-twelve-it by taking care of myself spiritually, physically and emotionally.”
Post your comments and inspire others to twenty-twelve-it as you launch forward into this new year and a new era of hope for the good things to come. We all need a little faith, hope and love.
“How are you going to “Twenty-Twelve-It” this summer?”